December 2020 Newsletter
Dear TBM Council Members,
Happy holiday season! I hope you enjoyed attending the first ever virtual TBM Conference last month. If you weren’t able to make it, it’s not too late! You can still sign up and enjoy all of the sessions on-demand. Sign up at www.tbmconference.org anytime. We recently posted a blog about what our favorite TBM Conference moments were. Check it out here, and leave a comment to tell me what your favorite moments were.
TBM Council 2021 Member Survey
Please help us create the best member experience possible for you by giving us just a few short minutes.
Later today, you will receive an invite to take our annual member survey. In this, we will ask you questions about what you would like to get out of the Council. What topics or challenges should we be addressing? What types of programs do you value most? We will use this to refine our programs in 2021.
We will send an invite followed by two reminders, if necessary. You may opt out at any time.
In this newsletter, we would like to showcase the following events for the month of December:
Standards Webinars and Workgroup Meetings
|Standards Committee Open Forum||8:00am-9:30am PT|
|Various||Individual Workgroup Meetings||Various||Sign up for a workgroup here to receive an invitation to the working meetings.|
|December 7-10 |
|TBM Executive Foundation Course and Certification Exam – Online||2pm-6pm PT|
|TBM Executive Foundation Course and Certification Exam – Online||5am-9am PT|
As a reminder:
- If you haven’t created an account yet, I encourage you to do so
- If you are interested in joining a workgroup, you may find more information on our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have specific questions on education, please visit the website or reach out to our Education Program Manager, Chris Kerr, email@example.com.
- You can still register to view sessions on-demand anytime. Register here. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Congratulations to the 2020 TBM Council award winner! Join the conversation here.