February 2022 Newsletter
Dear TBM Council Members,
Welcome to the February newsletter for all things TBM Council!
Education Courses Open for Registration
Registration is open now for the TBM Executive Foundation Course, and in the coming weeks we will start accepting registrations for the TBM Executive Primer, as well as the new TBM-for-Cloud Primer. Beginning in March, each Primer is a stand-alone session offered monthly and will focus on:
- TBM Executive Primer is a short 2-hour introduction to the TBM Council’s framework of disciplines and value conversations for improving IT’s contribution to business performance. This complimentary course is designed for senior leaders who want to expand their business acumen and learn how using facts and transparency can change conversations within the business
- *NEW* TBM-for-Cloud Primer a complimentary 2-hour introduction to applying TBM principles and tools to public cloud services. The course is designed for senior technology and finance leaders who need to understand how public cloud adoption impacts the cost of delivering solutions to their business partners or to consumers through digital applications.
Calling New TBM Council Members!
We are launching a monthly webinar for our new members to learn how to better understand the benefits of TBM Council membership, an introduction to using TBM Connect tools, and how to get involved across the various membership communities. If you’ve been a member for a while and need a refresh, this will be a great time to get your questions answered and learn how to take advantage of your membership benefits. We are hosting the webinar twice a month to accommodate our global membership. View below to register!
|New Member Webinar|
8am SGT | 9am JST | 11am AEDT
|New Member Webinar||7am PST | 10am EST | 3pm GMT | 4pm CET||Register here|
Let us curate the TBM Connect content that is most important to you! To do this, we need to know a bit more about you. Please take a few minutes and head over to your TBM Council membership profile on TBM Connect and update your Industry, your Job Role, your Specialties/Interests, and TBM Experience. TBM Connect will take it from there and start highlighting the areas that interest you the most!
Global TBM Job Board
Join the TBM Job Board community for more information about open positions, get notified when a new job is posted, or post your own job opening.
Recent postings include:
- Sr. MI Analyst/TBMA + Sr. MI Analyst – FinOps/Cloudability at Fidelity International
- TBMA + Practice Leader, EMEA at Wipro
- IT Technical Financial Specialist + IT Financial/Technical Analyst, at The Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services
Growing Global Leadership
We are thrilled to have launched the APAC Regional Advisory Board last quarter! The leadership team is currently developing an executive brief that will be released this April, focusing on the three core elements of funding the new IT model:
- CFO & CIO alignment on business strategy
- Delivering business change at pace
- Outdated value realization models
As a reminder:
- TBM Connect: If you haven’t activated your membership profile in TBM Connect, I encourage you to do so today.
- Strategy Communities: If you are interested in joining one of the Strategy Communities, visit our website here.
- Education: Interested in TBM-related education? Want to be a Certified TBM Executive? Please visit the website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TBM Conference 2022: Save the Date for the 10th annual TBM Conference November 7-10, 2022!
General Manager & Sr. Director, Global Marketing
Technology Business Management (TBM) Council