May 2021 Newsletter
Dear TBM Council Members,
Read below for recent updates and ways to engage this month:
- TBM Tuesday Monthly Discussion
- Earlier last week, Wells Fargo’s Nicole Holmes, CFO & Head of Technology Finance, and Chad Schmidt, Finance Technology Modernization, joined the TBM Council’s Todd Tucker in an insightful discussion on how they are building the finance function for this new world by employing Technology Business Management. Register here to see how Wells Fargo is evolving by adopting agile-at-scale approaches to software development paired with a shift to public cloud technologies, all the while supporting and optimizing a complex environment of core and on-premises technologies.
- Join the TBM Tuesday community where you can participate in post-webinar discussions and get early notification of future webinars.
- Apptio in APAC
- Global Job Board – TBM Roles
- Join the TBM Job Board community for more information about these postings, get notified when a new job is posted, or post your own job opening.
- Recent postings include:
- TBM Analyst/ Business Management Analyst at Citizens
- TBM Director at BNY Mellon
- IT Finance Senior Manager at FannieMae
Quarterly Meetings – TBM Community Workgroups
The TBM Council’s quarterly meetings for our industry Workgroups and Special Interest Group(s) (SIGs) are going on now! To ensure the broader TBM Council membership has visibility, please find the recordings of the latest meetings below:
- Healthcare Community – recording of April 1, 2021 meeting
- Government Community – recording of April 8, 2021 meeting
- Agile+TBM Community – recording of April 12, 2021 meeting
- Insurance Community – recording of April 14, 2021 meeting
Interested in getting involved? Join a Workgroup or Special Interest Group online, where you can RSVP for future quarterly meetings and engage with your peers. There’s still time to sign up for the following Industry meetings:
- Higher Education Community – RSVP for the next meeting on May 12, 2021
- TBM4Cloud Community – Join the Workgroup here to RSVP for the next meeting on May 25, 2021
- Banking Community – RSVP for the next meeting on June 8, 2021
Update your Community Profile to Receive Targeted Communications
We’d love to curate TBM Council community content to deliver the topics that are most important to you! To do this, we need to know a bit more about you. Please take a few minutes and head over to your TBM Council Community Profile and update your Industry, your Job Role, your Specialties/Interests, and TBM Experience. The TBM Council Community will take it from there and start highlighting the areas that interest you the most!
In this newsletter, we would like to showcase the following events for the month of April:
Standards Webinars and Workgroup Meetings
|Higher Education Industry Meeting|
Co-chairs: Bill Kasenchar, University of Pennsylvania & Jerry Krawczyk, Pennsylvania State University
|1:00pm PT | 4:00pm ET | 7:00am AEDT (+1 Day)||RSVP here|
|TBM4Cloud Workgroup Meeting|
Chair: Manik Patil, AIG
Technical Advisors: Noa Monheimer & Matthew Gerow, Apptio
|7:30am PT | 10:30am ET | 2:30pm GMT | 3:30pm CET||Registration Link Coming Soon|
Join the Workgroup here
|Standards Committee May Open Forum||4pm PT | 7am SGT (+1 day) | 11am AEST (+1 day)||RSVP here|
|Standards Committee May Open Forum||8am PT | 11am ET | 3pm GMT | 4pm CET||RSVP here|
|TBM Executive Foundation Course – Online||5:00am PT | 8:00am ET | 1:00pm GMT | 2:00pm CET||Register here|
|TBM Executive Foundation Course – Online||10am JST | 11am AEST||Register here|
As a reminder:
- TBM Council Online
- If you haven’t logged into your account yet, I encourage you to do so today at community.tbmcouncil.org.
- We have workgroups for TBMC4Agile, TBM4Cloud, and vertical industries. If you are interested in joining one, visit our website here.
- Need TBM-related education? Want to be a Certified TBM Executive? Please visit the website or contact us at email@example.com.
- TBM Conference 2020
- You can still register to view sessions on-demand anytime. Register here. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.